Nurse Assistant Training Program (CNA training)
Become a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)!
- Start your career in healthcare!
- Many jobs available in a variety of healthcare settings
- Build practicum hours required for admission for health-related degree programs
- Personal and professional fulfillment
- Possibility of advancement
- Gain valuable experience
The Center for Healthcare Education and Simulation (CHES) in Madison, WI is sponsored by St. Mary’s Hospital, Edgewood College, and UnityPoint Health Meriter. CHES is now offering a Nurse Assistant Training Program and will prepare students to become a Wisconsin licensed Nurse Aide after successful completion of the course and passing the Wisconsin State Competency Examination for Nurse Aides. Classroom hours (88 hours) will be held at CHES and clinical practice (32 hours) will be held at St. Mary’s Hospital.
See our class offerings listed below and contact us right away as immunizations and other steps are required in order to take this class.
Click on the offers listed below for more information or contact CHES at (608) 227-2292 or CHES@edgewood.edu